Trying my best to grab the attention of everyone who has a big sweet tooth. How am I doing so far? A dessert buddha bowl is the BEST dessert idea ever because let’s face it – one piece of cake is never enough. So why not gather ALL your favorite treats, assemble them nicely in a bowl and start munching. This bowl could be shared with someone special, perhaps on Valentine’s Day? I didn’t want to share my bowl with anyone so I enjoyed all the yumminess on my own – for lunch 🙂
We’ve already seen a zillion different savory Buddha bowls (or bliss bowls, nourishing bowls whatever you like to call them), but I thought it’s about time to make a healthy dessert version of these beautiful bowls. You can fill your bowl with any kind of treats you fancy but I recommend adding some veggies and fruits too. But not just any kind of veggie – I chose sweet potato noodles which are very sweet to begin with and even sweeter with some coconut sugar and cinnamon. Then of course BERRIES with a good dollop of pink coconut cream.
I added some more creaminess with my silky soft baked strawberry cheesecake bites and some chocolatey vibes with mini chocolate chip cookies (which kind of look like falafels if you just take a quick glance 🙂 ). This is my dream dessert Buddha bowl, now it’s your turn –
What would your dream dessert Buddha bowl look like?
- Sweet potato noodles
- ~1 cup sweet potato noodles
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Other toppings
- tiny avocado hearts
- fresh mint leaves
- coconut whip + a pinch of beetroot powder (just for the color if you wish)
- sweet treats like my Strawberry cheesecake bites and chocolate chip cookies.
- Make sweet potato noodles. Warm up coconut oil in a pan, add noodles, cinnamon and sugar. Pan fry noodles for about 5-10 minutes until they are softer with a little bit of crunch left.
- Assemble your dessert buddha bowl by adding all your favorite treats, sweet potato noodles, berries and coconut whip to the bowl.
- Enjoy your dream dessert!