Welcome to My Berry Forest!
I’m happy you’re here.
I’m happy to be here too – creating, cooking, and sharing my creations with you.
Cooking is a form of meditation, it’s art. It encompasses all the senses in a most pleasurable way. When I create a recipe, when I cook, I do it with all my heart and passion.
My creation process starts with an idea, an inspiration which can come from anywhere – my children, the beautiful Finnish nature and changing seasons, magazines, books, social media. Or it can be a special ingredient, a flavor, or even a color combination which I love, and want to develop further into a beautiful recipe.
Creating recipes and experimenting in the kitchen, styling and photographing my creations used to be my favorite hobby. But what was once a dear hobby is now also my job – I’m a full-time foodie entrepreneur = foodpreneur!
I’m a food photographer, I create recipes and food-related content, I write cookbooks and I’m also a holistic health coach. Thanks to my Business school education at the Aalto University of Helsinki (majoring in marketing) and 10 + years working in marketing I’m also a marketing professional. If you want to work with me, see here for details.
When I’m not in my creative meditation bubble experimenting with recipes, cooking, styling food or photographing, I’m just a regular mom with three kids and with a very normal busy life. And that’s all I need ♥
- I cook plant-based food with no animal products. All my recipes are vegan and most of them are gluten-free due to my son’s gluten allergy.
- I use all kinds of ingredients as long as they’re vegan.
- I enjoy cooking whole foods, and most of my recipes are based on colorful vegetables and fruits, grains, nuts and seeds.
- I also use store bought processed food like oils, sugars, oat cream, and other oat or soy based products to make simple & quick recipes.
- Most of my recipes are family favorites, tested various times by a very tough audience, my husband and 8, 5 and 2-year old children.
- Other recipes are my own personal favorites, because I love to experiment with plant foods, and sometimes the results are too delicious not to share here.
Hope you enjoy your time here in the Forest!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.