Welcome to My Berry Forest!
I’m happy you’re here.
I’m happy to be here too – creating, cooking, and sharing my vegan recipes with you.
Cooking Philosophy: Delicious plants. 100% vegan.
Myberryforest in a nutshell = 40 % sweet treats 30 % pasta and 30 % dreamy breakfasts.
- All my recipes are vegan and most of them are gluten-free due to my son’s mild gluten allergy.
- I enjoy cooking whole foods, and most of my recipes are based on colorful vegetables and fruits, grains, nuts and seeds.
- I also use store bought processed food like oils, sugars, oat cream, and other oat or soy based products to make simple & quick recipes.
- Most of my recipes are family favorites, tested various times by a very tough audience, my husband and 8, 6 and 2-year old children.
- Other recipes are my own personal favorites, because I love to experiment with plant foods, and sometimes the results are too delicious not to share here.
For me cooking is a form of meditation, and it’s also a form of art. When I create a recipe, when I cook, when I style food and take photos I do it with all my heart and passion.
My creation process starts with an idea, an inspiration which can come from anywhere – my children, the beautiful Nordic nature (forests!) and changing seasons, magazines, books, social media. Or it can be a special seasonal ingredient, a flavor, or even a color combination which I love, and want to develop further into a beautiful recipe.
Creating recipes and experimenting in the kitchen, styling and photographing my creations used to be my favorite hobby. But what was once a dear hobby is now also my job – I’m a full-time foodie entrepreneur = foodpreneur!
I’m a food photographer, I create recipes and food-related content, I write cookbooks. I studied to be a holistic health coach, but now I focus on stress-free living not stressing about what is healthy and what is unhealthy. This relaxed attitude (hopefully) shines through in my blog too.
Thanks to my Business school education at the Aalto University of Helsinki (majoring in marketing, thesis about brand building) and 10 + years working in marketing I’m also a marketing professional. If you want to work with me, see here for details.
When I’m not in my creative meditation bubble experimenting with recipes, cooking, styling food or photographing, I’m just a regular mom with three kids and with a very normal busy life. And that’s all I need ♥
Hope you enjoy your time here in the Berry Forest!
Please contact me at Tiina@myberryforest.com if you have any questions.