Vegan. Real food. Healthy. Tasty. Fun.
- I cook plant based vegan food to be shared with family and friends.
- I am inspired by changing seasons, beautiful produce, and all the colors of the rainbow.
- I enjoy cooking healthy whole foods – my recipes are based on colorful vegetables and fruits, grains, nuts and seeds.
- I always substitute white refined sugar and gluten with healthier alternatives without compromising flavor.
- I want to show the fun side of healthy cooking and clean eating, and I do encourage everyone to play with food 🙂
My vegan story.
- INSPIRATION. I joined Instagram on Halloween 2014 (my first pic was this funny pumpkin), and was really inspired by all the colorful and healthy food present on vegan pages. I was pescetarian going on vegetarian back then, and my son was (and still is) allergic to both dairy and eggs. We already ate a lot of rainbow colored food anyway, so it was natural for me to begin experimenting with vegan food.
- WELLBEING. I wanted to feel better after years of terrible sugar cravings and bad diets. I wanted to feed my family real food, healthy food, colorful food, beautiful food – so again, leaning towards a plant based diet was the way to go.
- LOVE. While my inital change to a vegan diet was spurred by my great yearning for good health and wellbeing, it didn’t take long to realize a plant based vegan way of eating is not only good for me but for our Earth too.
The most powerful tool to change your health, environment and entire world is your fork -Dr.Mark Hyman
You can read more about me here.
Have a great day!