Gluten-free vegan no-bake mini strawberry cupcakes are a dream come true summer treat. These cupcakes are ready in 20 minutes, cute and perfectly flavored with fresh strawberries. I made these treats after a lovely visit at Nenonen strawberry farm located in Suonenjoki, the Finnish strawberry capital.
Welcome to the Nenonen Strawberry farm
If you ever come to Finland I can highly recommend a visit to Suonenjoki and especially a visit to Nenonen farm.
I was very warmly welcomed there one summer day with a sparkling strawberry drink. This beautiful bubbly drink is made from the farm’s own strawberries.
This drink by far one of the best summer drinks I’ve ever tasted! It is alcohol-free and with just the right sweetness. I also got to taste the farm’s own yummy strawberry soda and juice. These too are 100% natural with a spectacularly red color.
Nenonen farm is not just a farm. It is also a cute cafe with pretty strawberry themed items such as clocks, ceramics, soaps and food. Have you ever tasted strawberry coffee or strawberry chocolate? I got to taste both of these at the farm, and was pleasantly surprised how deliciously strawberries merge with many flavors.
Inspired by strawberries
A basket full of strawberries and strawberry drinks from the Nenonen farm inspired me to create treats. So I made these gluten-free vegan no-bake mini strawberry cupcakes!
I hope you will enjoy this yummy treat as much as my family did – they rated this recipe 10/10 🙂 I received this top rating also for my Strawberry puree layer cake, which I made from juicy and sweet strawberries from the Nenonen farm.
Lots of strawberry love from the forest!
ps The strawberries used in the recipe as well as the strawberry sodas in the background were kindly gifted by the Nenonen farm. The Finnish version of this post is sponsored, but I wanted to share my experiences at the farm also in English and I really wanted to share this summer recipe with you!
Gluten-free vegan no-bake mini strawberry cupcakes
- 3/4 cups + 2 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cups cashews
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp nut butter I used almond butter, but any nut butter you like will work
- For decoration: handful of fresh strawberries and about 1 cup of whipped plant-based cream
- Blend oats and cashews into a coarse crumb.
- Blend all ingredients until you have a soft sticky dough.
- Press the dough into a cupcake form. Chop a few strawberries.
- Make a hole in the middle and put chopped strawberries in the hole.
- Puree the rest of the strawberries and mix with whipped cream.
- Pipe strawberry cream on top of the cupcakes. ENJOY!