I didn’t know what to call this delicious snack, so I named it healthy vegan nutella pudding smoothie, which describes in many words exactly what it is 🙂 It’s either a pudding or a smoothie depending on the amount of liquid used, and is one of our favorite kid-friendly chocolatey snacks.
I made this for my 8 year old daughter who is a big chocolate and nutella lover, just like I am. Instead of the usual sugary nutella, I made a nutritious veggie filled treat which still tastes like nutella.
Try it and be surprised 🙂
Healthy vegan nutella pudding smoothie
- 3,5 oz / 100 g frozen (cooked) sweet potato
- 1,7 oz / 50 g frozen (raw or cooked) cauliflower
- 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cups roasted hazelnuts
- 2-3 dates I used 3 small ones.
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2-1 cups plant-based milk I used 1/2 cups but you can use 1 cup to make it more like a smoothie
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and velvety. Top with anything you like and enjoy this healthy treat!