Collaboration with Kaslink AITO. These lingonberry popsicles are delicious, creamy, dairy-free popsicles with a subtle lingonberry flavor. And you only need three ingredients!
Fluffy Oat for whipping
AITO Oat for whipping is a dairy-free fluffy whipped cream, which is perfect in cakes and other sweet treats. I also love to use oat whip in popsicles because it gives a creamy texture and yummy sweet flavor. I also added AITO Oat snack lingonberry, which at the moment is only available in Finland. You can of course use any plant-based yogurt and add lingonberry jam to make these (while waiting for the global availability of AITO oat snacks 🙂 ).
Lingonberry popsicles have a lovely mild forest flavor, and with some additional lingonberries they also have a slight tart flavor typical to these berries. The combo of tart berries and white chocolate is super delicious, so that’s why I coated the popsicles with melted vegan white chocolate. Love the creaminess and crunch of the chocolate together!
You can make these popsicles from any berries you like! I’ve made popsicles with strawberries, blueberries, currants and raspberries. If you don’t have fresh berries you can also use berry jam.
If you love lingonberries like I do and want another lingonberry treat, try these gluten-free vegan cheesecake tarts!
Happy summer days from the forest,
- 1,5 cups whipped Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping
- 1 cup Kaslink AITO Oat snack lingonberry or other plant-based yogurt
- lingonberries OR lingonberry jam
- 1,4 oz / 40 g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix AITO oat whip and oat snack.
- Drop a few lingonberries or a spoonful of lingonberry jam in the bottom of a popsicle mold.
- Divide the creamy mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight or at least 5 hours (or until popsicles are frozen).
- Melt vegan white chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath. Optional: squeeze lingonberry "juice" from a lingonberry or add a tip of a spoonful of lingonberry jam to the melted white chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate on top of popsicles and enjoy these refreshing summer treats!