Collaboration with Kaslink AITO.
These lingonberry popsicles are delicious, creamy, dairy-free popsicles with a subtle lingonberry flavor. And you only need three ingredients!
AITO Oat for whipping is a dairy-free fluffy whipped cream, which is perfect in cakes and other sweet treats. I also love to use oat whip in popsicles because it gives a creamy texture and yummy sweet flavor. I also added AITO Oat snack lingonberry, which at the moment is only available in Finland. You can of course use any plant-based yogurt and add lingonberry jam to make these (while waiting for the global availability of AITO oat snacks 🙂 ).
Lingonberry popsicles have a lovely mild forest flavor, and with some additional lingonberries they also have a slight tart flavor typical to these berries. The combo of tart berries and white chocolate is super delicious, so that’s why I coated the popsicles with melted vegan white chocolate. Love the creaminess and crunch of the chocolate together!
Happy summer days from the forest,
- 1,5 cups whipped Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping
- 1 cup Kaslink AITO Oat snack lingonberry or other plant-based yogurt
- lingonberries OR lingonberry jam
- 1,4 oz / 40 g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix AITO oat whip and oat snack.
- Drop a few lingonberries or a spoonful of lingonberry jam in the bottom of a popsicle mold.
- Divide the creamy mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight or at least 5 hours (or until popsicles are frozen).
- Melt vegan white chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath. Optional: squeeze lingonberry "juice" from a lingonberry or add a tip of a spoonful of lingonberry jam to the melted white chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate on top of popsicles and enjoy these refreshing summer treats!