Matcha nice cream is a delicious refreshing summer breakfast, snack or dessert. I love green superfood powders in smoothies, so why not add them to nice creams as well!
If you love matcha lattes and the mild green flavor of matcha, I’m sure you will love this easy-to-make vegan matcha nice cream!
How to make matcha nice cream?
If you want something refreshing, cooling, and a little unique too, I suggest blending:
- frozen bananas and frozen green grapes to make a refreshing base
- add basil leaves and lime juice for extra flavor
- coconut milk to get the blender running and to add a touch of creaminess.
- sweetener to make this a sweeter treat
- and last but not least some matcha powder to color the nice cream beautifully green and to get a lovely mild green tea flavor to the nice cream
In the summer time this is the perfect way to have your matcha treat 🙂
I also recommend trying this amazing matcha frozen yogurt, which is like vegan matcha ice cream. So good and refreshing too!
- 2 frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup frozen green grapes
- ¼ cup creamy coconut milk
- 10 small basil leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Freeze bananas and green grapes for at least 3 hours prior to blending.
- Take frozen bananas and green grapes from the freezer and let thaw for 5-10 minutes before blending.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or powerful food processor until fluffy consistency reached.
ps You can follow Myberryforest on Pinterest too!