This super easy no-bake vegan snickers is made with my go to semi-healthy sweet treat recipe: first an oat flour crust, then a two ingredient caramel sauce and melted chocolate on top. You can make any chocolate treats you wish with this simple recipe, by varying the ingredients just a little. But now it’s definitely time for gooey peanuty snickers!
7 ingredient vegan Snickers
What is amazing about this recipe is that you don’t need a food processor to make it – just a bowl and a spoon is enough. The ingredient list is very short – 7 ingredients – and it’s freezer ready in 10 min. Just one thing is pretty boring: the waiting for it to freeze 😉
I actually didn’t wait enough before taking the photos. Hence a pretty gooey messy snickers presented here. But if you let it freeze for about 2 hours or more, the consistency will be just perfect and it won’t melt.
If you’re looking for an even simpler recipe, here’s my gingerbread cookie dough chocolate bites
I made before Christmas, just leave out the gingerbread spices if you don’t want a christmassy treat 🙂
Now please go and make this no-bake vegan snickers treat, it is seriously delicious!
No-bake vegan Snickers recipe:
No-bake Vegan Snickers
Crust / the base
- 0,4 cups oat flour (gluten-free) (about 50 g)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1,5 tbsp nut butter (almond or cashew works best)
- 0,5 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter (I use a slightly salted version)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 0,7 oz / 20 g salted peanuts
- 1,7 oz / 50 g vegan chocolate (I use vegan milk chocolate and dark chocolate)
- Mix the crust ingredients and press into a silicone mold (or any freezer safe dish).
- Mix caramel ingredients and spread evenly on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle salted peanuts on top of the caramel pressing them a little into the caramel.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath or microwave and spread evenly on top of peanutty caramel.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or overnight and enjoy this chocolate treat!
ps. You can also follow Myberryforest on Facebook 🙂