Are you ready for a sweet breakfast? Raspberry passionfruit overnight oats are my new favorite oats, and I have two yummy versions for you: a nourishing weekday version and a luxurious dessert version. Collaboration with Kaslink AITO
I hope you love oats, because this post is all about oats 🙂 Oats in various delicious forms are the basis of my favorite overnight oats.
How to make delicious overnight oats
I’m happy to share a few tips for making the most delicious oats:
- Oat drink: I like to use oat drink as the basic liquid for my oats. The flavor of oat drink is mild, and it goes perfectly with rolled oats (probably not a surprise 🙂 ). The one I’ve been using for a while now is AITO barista, oat drink for coffee, which makes oats super creamy.
- Yogurt: adds a yummy flavor and also makes the consistency very thick and lovely. Kaslink AITO natural oat snack is a lovely base for overnight oats. Currently it is only available in Finland, but I’m hoping it will be available in other countries soon so you get to taste this wonderful new yogurt.
- Seeds: To make overnight oats more nourishing I like to add seeds such as chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
- Sweetener: maple syrup, dates and coconut sugar are my favorite sweeteners, but I also love to use mashed banana, apple sauce or other fruit sauces and jams.
- Whipped cream: for a luxury version of oats I’m adding plant-based whipped cream. Can you guess what I’m using? Oats of course ♥ Kaslink AITO launched an amazing Oat for whipping, and it is my favorite plant-based cream because it is so fluffy and easy to whip (ready in 20 sec)! It makes overnight oats luxuriously smooth.
Overnight oats flavors
Raspberry passionfruit overnight oats is a new flavor obession of mine, but there are zillion other flavor combos you can try with a simple rolled oats – oat drink – yogurt – sweetener – seeds base.
- Carrot cake overnight oats: shredded carrots, nut butter, cinnamon.
- Zucchini overnight oats: shredded zucchini (squeeze the liquid out), lemon juice and zest.
- Apple pie overnight oats: shredded apple, nut butter, cinnamon.
- Bueberry overnight oats – one of my all time favorites: blueberries, nut butter, ground cardamom.
- Strawberry-tahini: strawberries, tahini, cinnamon and/or ground cardamom.
- Chocolate: leave out the yogurt and replace with whipped cream, cocoa powder, nut butter and vanilla.
- Berry: any kind of berry jam to make the oats sweet and lush. Check out this luxurious lingonberry and cloudberry jam version.
Here’s the weekday and luxury version of my oats:
Raspberry passionfruit overnight oats
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cups oat drink I recommend Kaslink AITO Barista
- 1/2 cups oat yogurt I recommend Kaslink AITO oat snack
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 passion fruit
- 1/4-1/3 cups raspberries
- about half of the above weekday oats
- 1/2 cup plant-based whipped cream I recommend Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping
- shredded vegan white chocolate as toppings
- Mix all overnight oats ingredients and let set at least 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- For the luxury version: swirl whipped cream into the overnight oats and add white chocolate on top.