To celebrate the US and Canada launch of my baking book Fantastic Vegan Cookies I have a delicious recipe for cinnamon cookies & Ankarsrum giveaway for you! I’ve been baking, cooking, blending, making purees, shredding vegetables and doing pretty much anything in the kitchen with my Ankarsrum Assistent for two years now. Without a doubt I can say it is the most convenient and helpful machine one could wish for. Now you can win one Ankarsrum Assistent to start the year cooking and baking with a dream companion 🙂 See below how to enter the giveaway!
The Recipe for Cinnamon Cookies & Ankarsrum Giveaway
This giveaway is made in collaboration with Ankarsrum.
Did you know Ankarsrum is made in Sweden and it has been manufactured in Sweden since the 1940’s?
With Ankarsrum you get a 7-year warranty for the machine. It is a very robust and strong kitchen machine, and it still manages to be elegant and stylish.
I really love the design and the colors are beautiful too. I have the Creme Light (CL) colored one, and take a look on the Ankarsrum page at all the other stunning colors. The latest addition to the lovely color family is a bright Sunbeam Yellow (SB), like sunshine in the kitchen!
I’ve made several recipes with the Ankarsrum, such as these cute and scrumptious Gingerbread Cardamom Buns, which are so lovely during the festive season. By the way I never really liked baking a large bun dough before, but with this machine I can easily make a 5 kg dough with no stress whatsoever 🙂
- One lucky winner will receive one Ankarsrum Assistent machine (the choice of color is yours!).
- One copy of Fantastic Vegan Cookies book.
How to Enter the Giveaway?
There are two possible ways of entering this wonderful worldwide giveaway!
- You can either comment on this blog post what you would first make with the Ankarsrum Assistent or
- You can follow me And Ankarsrum on Instagram, like and pop a comment on my Instagram Giveaway post.
The Ankarsrum Giveaway Rules
- This giveaway is open worldwide and it is hosted by Ankarsrum and Myberryforest.
- This giveaway runs from 10 December to 31 December 23:59 (EST).
- The winner will be selected using a Random Number Generator on January 1st 2022.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Facebook.
And Now Finally: The Recipe for Cinnamon Cookies
These cookies are lovely for any season, but especially for the winter festivities with lovely warming spices. The cookie dough is easily made with the Ankarsrum Assistent and the cookies are best enjoyed with a lush cookie butter filling!
- 145 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 3 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 120 g light brown sugar
- 100 g vegan butter, soft, room temperature
- 50 ml plant-based milk such as oat milk
- Cookie filling: cookie butter
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, rolled oats, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the light brown sugar and softened butter on medium speed until you have a fluffy cream, for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl little by little mixing on low speed for about 1 minute. You can also use your hands to knead the dough.
- Pour plant-based milk to the bowl and continue mixing on low speed or kneading with your hands until the dough comes together.
- Roll the cookie dough with a rolling pin into a thin layer on a floured surface and take out heart-shaped cookies with a cookie cutter. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to a cooling rack.
- When the cookies have cooled down completely and a firm, spread cookie butter between two cookies.
Happy Baking from the forest!
If you are eager to bake more cookies, here’s a link to the Fantastic Vegan Cookies page on my blog with links to buy your copy!
Leave a Reply