Sponsored by Fazer Aito. Snickers tart (vegan, gf) is a lovely fluffy no-bake mousse cake. This cake is easily made gluten-free and dairy-free with new delicious products from Fazer Aito: Whippable Oat Custard in choco and caramel flavors.
Snickers tart – only 8 ingredients!
The new custards from Fazer Aito are palm oil free, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free custards. They are both perfect in all kinds of desserts, and they are the basis of my Snickers tart.
- The filling of the tart is made with Fazer Aito Whippable Oat Custard Choco and melted dark chocolate.
- The pipings are made with Fazer Aito Whippable Oat Custard Caramel and smooth peanut butter.
The crust of the cake is nutty and yummy, including:
- gluten-free rolled oats
- almonds (cashews are okay too)
- pitted dates
- cocoa powder
- smooth peanut butter
- coconut oil
This tart is super easy to make!
Here’s the simple recipe:
- 90 g (2/3 cup) almonds
- 60 g (2/3 cup) gluten-free rolled oats
- 10 g (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 100 g (~1/2 cup) pitted dates such as medjool
- 60 g (~1/4 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 14 g (1 tbsp) coconut oil (use a refined coconut oil, if you don’t like coconut flavor)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120 g (2/3 cup) chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 package Fazer Aito Oat Custard Choco
- 1/3 cup Fazer Aito Oat Custard Caramel
- 45 g (3 tbsp) smooth peanut butter
- a few tbsp of salted peanuts, crushed
In a food processor, blend the almonds, rolled oats, cocoa powder and salt into a fine crumble. Add the pitted dates, peanut butter and coconut oil. Press the dough to the bottom and edges of an 8 inch (20 cm) springform pan.
Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Whip the Fazer Aito Oat Custard Choco until it’s fluffy, for about a minute. Mix the melted chocolate with the whipped custard and spread it on top of the crust.
In a bowl, mix together the Fazer Aito Oat Custard Caramel and the peanut butter. Pipe decorations on top of the cake and sprinkle salted peanuts on top.
Let settle in the freezer for about 1 -2 hours.
Store the cake well covered in the refrigerator (so it stays “mousse” like) or in the freezer (where the cake becomes more solid). If you store the cake in the freezer, take it out about 15 minutes before serving for the cake pieces to soften a bit.
See more delicious vegan treats here: