Summer is not over yet! Before I move on to baked goods, here’s a favorite healthyish no bake strawberry cheesecake for end-of-summer days. This cake is vegan, gluten-free and deliciously creamy with a cacao hazelnut crust and dairy-free cream cheese – strawberry jam layer.
Gluten-free and Vegan No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Feel Vivid coconut oil for greasing the pan
- 1/2 cup (55 g) Feel Vivid coconut flour
- heaped 1/3 cup (40 g) Feel Vivid almond flour
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Feel Vivid hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp (5 g) Feel Vivid cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (15 g) cashew or almond butter
- 3 tbsp (45 g) Feel Vivid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
Prepare an 8 inch / 20 cm springform pan with parchment paper on the bottom and grease the edges with coconut oil. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until crumbly. Press the dough with a large wooden spoon (or your palms) onto the bottom of the pan.
- 1/2 cup (80 g) vegan white chocolate chips or chopped vegan white chocolate
- 3 tsp Feel Vivid coconut oil
- 2 cups whipped vegan cream
- 1 cup (120 g) dairy-free neutral cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (150 g) strawberry jam, room temperature
- 3 tsp Feel Vivid black currant powder
Melt the vegan white chocolate in a water bath. Add coconut oil and mix until smooth. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
In a bowl, whisk the vegan whipped cream, cream cheese, strawberry jam, berry powder and melted white chocolate together until you have a smooth mixture. Pour the filling on top of the crust and freeze the cake overnight.
Decorate this delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake with strawberries, edible flowers and herbs.
10 % discount to the Feel Vivid webstore
I made this post in paid collaboration for my Finnish blog earlier this summer, and the discount code for the Feel Vivid store where I received these high-quality sustainable vegan ingredients is still valid.
Check out the amazing selection of goods for baking, cooking, cleaning, self-care, cosmetics from the Feel Vivid store.
This code is valid until end of August 2021.
Have a wonderful end of summer ♥
ps If you’re looking for a chocolate recipe, check out the recipe for a delicious No Bake Vegan Gluten-free Creamy Chocolate Tart.