Collaboration with Kaslink AITO. A classic combo in cake form: vegan peanut butter and jelly vanilla cream cake ♥ I used Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping and Oat vanilla sauce to make the amazingly fluffy cream. The whole cake is like a gigantic yummy pb & jelly toast with cream. So basically cake heaven.
I’m over the moon about these convenient dairy-free oat products making my baking and cooking easier. Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping is quick to whip with a hand mixer, and it works beautifully in cakes. Just look at this fluff! Kaslink AITO Vanilla sauce (at the moment only available only in Finland) is very delicious too, and I love to pair these two together to make a fluffy thick vanilla cream.
I had my first pb & jelly toast when I was on a class trip in the UK in fifth grade. The bread was white, fluffy and probably not nutritious in any way, but it was super delicious and I fell in love with the first bite. I have pb & jelly combo regularly not just on toast, but as overnight oats or no bake treats.
This vegan peanut butter and jelly vanilla cream cake is definitely the most lush and delicious version I’ve had and if you’re a pb & jelly lover, I’m sure you will fall in love with this cake too! If you would love chocolate cake instead, here’s one of my most popular recipes: vegan chocolate cake with raspberry cream.
Vegan peanut butter and jelly vanilla cream cake
- 1 cup Kaslink AITO oat drink
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (120 g) flour (regular wheat flour)
- 2/3 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (110 g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 0,5 tsp baking soda
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted (liquid) coconut oil You can use a neutral coconut oil if you don't like the flavor of Extra virgin coconut oil
For the cake
- 1/2 cup Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping
- 1/3 cup Kaslink AITO vanilla sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Note: crunchy peanut butter works best (to have more texture, but smooth is fine too)
- 1/4 cup Kaslink AITO oat drink
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 356 F / 180 C. Line a baking pan (about 11 inches x 7 inches / 28 x 18 cm) with parchment paper.
- Mix the oat drink and apple cider vinegar and set aside for a few minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients: flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
- Pour in the oat drink-acv mix and melted oil and combine thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 25-30 min or until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely before cutting it and filling it. Preferably let the cake cool outside (or in the fridge) for about 30 min so that it becomes more firm.
- Whip cream and add vanilla sauce, whip some more until fully combined and fluffy.
- Mix peanut butter with oat drink to make a smooth spreadable peanut butter.
- Cut the cake in half and spread the pb on top of the first layer.
- Spread raspberry jam on top of the pb.
- Add a big dollop of whipped vanilla cream in the middle and put the second cake layer on top.
- Decorate the second layer with the rest of the whipped vanilla cream and raspberries. ENJOY this yummy treat!