Creamy vegan cheesecakes in a jar
Easy-to-make, ready in 10 minutes. This dreamy vegan cake is a lovely and delicious weekday treat and it's also cute enough for any special occasion like Easter!
- 2 cups plant-based whipped cream
- 1/2 cup vegan unflavored cream cheese We have oat based and soy based cream cheeses here and the unflavored ones are kind of like "philadelphia" cream cheese
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup or other light syrup Adjust flavor to taste
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- optional: zest of 1/2 organic lemon to intensify the lemon flavor
- optional: hint of vanilla
- 1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8-1/4 tsp spirulina powder
- ~1 tsp raspberry powder You can also use freeze dried / fresh raspberries and adjust the color to your liking.
- 1 cup any crumbled cake, muffin, brownie, cookie OR you can also use rawnola / granola or this quick simple pan cooked treat (recipe above)
- 1/3 cups raspberries or any other berries you like
NOTE: The flavors and colors intensify overnight. So ideally I would recommend you to make this a day before serving.
Mix whipped plant-based cream, vegan cream cheese, lemon and syrup with a hand mixer until you have a fluffy and thick cream.
Divide into three parts and color with turmeric, spirulina and raspberries.
Taste and add sweetener / lemon if needed.
Place crumbled cake / cookie / granola on the bottom of a jar. Add raspberries, mash them a bit.