The best taco bruschetta
This easy delicious snack comes together in about 10 minutes. You need high-quality organic tomatoes, delicious bread and a few spices. This makes about 4-6 big bruschettas.
- 10,5 oz / 300 g juicy, sweet, delicious tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tps ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder (I use a sweet paprika powder)
- heaped 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sugar (or any sweetener of choice)
- ~1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- black pepper and chili flakes
- 4-6 slices of good bread I had a good sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- plant-based cream cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil for the bread
- 1 clove garlic for the bread
Chop tomatoes and mix all ingredients in a bowl. Let chill in the fridge while you prepare the bread.
Toast your bread and spread olive oil evenly on top.
Cut garlic clove in half and brush the bread with it until you get a nice garlic flavor.
Spread avocado and / or cream cheese on top.
Add tomatoes and ENJOY this flavorful snack!