Healthy blueberry pie blender pancakes
These healthy blueberry pie blender pancakes are gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar free, thin and crispy and a lovely breakfast treat. NOTE: prep time doesn't include soaking time of nuts (overnight)
- 1/2 cups nuts such as cashew and walnuts
- 1/4 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cups blueberries I recommend wild blueberries if you can find them where you live
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cups plant-based milk
- Oil for cooking pancakes.
- For serving: coconut yogurt and berries
In the evening: Soak nuts overnight in a bowl filled with (filtered) water. You can leave the bowl over the counter overnight.
In the morning: Drain and rinse nuts well.
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until silky smooth.
Warm oil in a pan and take about 1 tbsp pancake batter per pancake and spread the pancake so that it's very thin. Cook pancakes in medium-low heat for about 2 min per side (the second time might be only a minute).
Serve pancakes warm with coconut yogurt and berries.