Vegan peanut butter and jelly vanilla cream cake
Vegan peanut butter and jelly vanilla cream cake is a lush version of the classic pb & jelly toast combo. This cake is like a gigantic delicious toast, but made even better with fluffy vanilla cream.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
cooling time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 cup Kaslink AITO oat drink
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (120 g) flour (regular wheat flour)
- 2/3 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (110 g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 0,5 tsp baking soda
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted (liquid) coconut oil You can use a neutral coconut oil if you don't like the flavor of Extra virgin coconut oil
For the cake
- 1/2 cup Kaslink AITO Oat for whipping
- 1/3 cup Kaslink AITO vanilla sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Note: crunchy peanut butter works best (to have more texture, but smooth is fine too)
- 1/4 cup Kaslink AITO oat drink
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup raspberries
Preheat oven to 356 F / 180 C. Line a baking pan (about 11 inches x 7 inches / 28 x 18 cm) with parchment paper.
Mix the oat drink and apple cider vinegar and set aside for a few minutes.
Mix dry ingredients: flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
Pour in the oat drink-acv mix and melted oil and combine thoroughly.
Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 25-30 min or until toothpick test comes out clean.
Let cake cool completely before cutting it and filling it. Preferably let the cake cool outside (or in the fridge) for about 30 min so that it becomes more firm.
Whip cream and add vanilla sauce, whip some more until fully combined and fluffy.
Mix peanut butter with oat drink to make a smooth spreadable peanut butter.
Cut the cake in half and spread the pb on top of the first layer.
Spread raspberry jam on top of the pb.
Add a big dollop of whipped vanilla cream in the middle and put the second cake layer on top.
Decorate the second layer with the rest of the whipped vanilla cream and raspberries. ENJOY this yummy treat!