Oven baked gluten-free vegan savory spinach crepes
Oven baked gluten-free vegan savory spinach crepes is a lovely wholesome breakfast or lunch. Add spices to your liking and eat with tomatoes (or tomato salsa) and coconut yogurt sauce or with avocado.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 30 small crepes
- 1 cup nuts I usually have 1/2 c walnuts and 1/2 c cashews
- 1 cup greens I usually have spinach, and sometimes add basil or other fresh herbs or nettles
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt (or adjust to taste)
- + oil for greasing the pan
- tomatoes or tomato salsa Simple tomato salsa: chop a handful of small tomatoes, add lemon or lime juice, some Extra virgin olive oil, fresh herbs such as cilantro, salt and pepper to taste
- coconut yogurt sauce
Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the paper with any oil you want. I use coconut oil.
Blend all ingredients until totally smooth.
Take about a spoonful of batter per crepe and make it into a thin round pancake shape. Continue until baking sheet is full.
Bake in the oven for 10 min. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy with the extras for either lunch or breakfast.