Banana-sweetened vegan no-bake fruit and cream tart
Banana-sweetened vegan no-bake fruit and cream tart is a delicious and nutritious gluten-free treat to make for either breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- 1/2 cup / 60 g nuts and/or seeds I used walnuts and cashews
- 1/2 cup / 45 g rolled oats
- 1/2 / 50 g a mid size banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste) Salt is an essential ingredient as it gives the crust flavor. Without a proper amount of salt, the crust might taste a bit bland.
- optional: 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon for flavor
- For the toppings: plant-based whipped cream and fruits of the season
Blend all crust ingredients until you have a crust which sticks well together. If the crust is too sticky, add more nuts, seeds or rolled oats.
Press crust on the bottom of a spring form pan (or other pan of choice).
Put in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
Whip cream and chop fruits.
Spread cream and fruits on top of the crust. Enjoy!