These gluten-free vegan blondies are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They have a caramelly flavor and vegan white chocolate chunks. I use a 5 x 7 inch (~13 x 18 cm) baking pan.
- 50 g / 1,7 oz vegan white chocolate
- 50 ml / 0,2 cups (25 g) melted coconut oil
- 100 g / 3,5 oz ready to use (cooked) white beans or cannellini beans
- 100 g / 3,5 oz cashew butter Almond butter works too, but I prefer the flavor of cashew butter
- 0,6 cups (75 g) coconut sugar
- 0,4 cups (45 g) gluten-free oat flour
- 0,5 tsp baking powder
- a heaped 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom Totally optional, adds a delicious touch to these blondies
Preheat oven to 200 C / 392 F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Chop white chocolate.
Blend beans, nut butter, oil and sugar in a food processor until you have a smooth sticky batter.
Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and spices. Add chocolate pieces and mix well.
Press batter on the bottom of the baking pan. If the batter is too sticky, wet fingers / spoon and press it.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the oven). Blondies are supposed to be sticky, they become less sticky and cookie-like the longer you bake them.