Christmas bundt cake (v, gf)
Christmas bundt cake (v,gf) is one of the best cakes to bake for Christmas. It's vegan, gluten-free, and yummy for everyone! It can be baked a few days in advance, because it gets better when the flavors get more intense.
- 400 ml Kaslink AITO Oat drink (gluten-free)
- 1,5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 200 g / ~200 ml gluten-free oat flour
- 100 g / ~100 ml light rice flour
- 60 g / ~150 ml almond flour
- 1,5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spice
- 2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 120 g / ~200 ml coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 120 g / ~100 ml maple syrup or any light syrup
- 80 g / ~100 ml melted coconut oil or any neutral liquid oil / melted vegan butter you like
- For the glaze: 200 ml powdered sugar, 1/4 tsp matcha powder, 1/4 tsp spirulina, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp AITO oat drink Add more liquid if necessary and add green powders a pinch at a time to not make it too strong
Preheat oven to 180 C / 356 F.
Mix oat drink and apple cider vinegar.
Grease a bundt pan well and coat it with flour / gluten-free bread crumbs.
Mix dry ingredients.
Add liquids: oat drink + acv, maple syrup and melted oil.
Pour into the bundt pan and bake in mid - low rack for about 50-55 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean.
Let cake cool in the pan for about 15 minutes before turning it.
Store cake in the fridge well covered for at least a day before serving.
Make the glaze before serving or make it beforehand and let it get solid in the fridge.
Enjoy this festive spicy cake!