Pulled oats cookies
Pulled oats cookies are chewy and soft, scrumptious white chocolate chip cookies with gingerbread spice and a very special ingredient - Finnish invention pulled oats!
- 120 g / half a package Pulled oats nude
- 30 g / 2 tbsp almond or cashew butter
- 40 g / ~50 ml brown sugar
- 70 g / ~75 ml maple syrup Or other light syrup
- 70 g / ~ 100 ml coconut oil room temp
- 95 g / ~150 ml flour
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- 0,5 tsp ground cardamom
- heaped 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 g chopped vegan white chocolate
Preheat oven to 200 C.
Blend pulled oats nude into a fine "flour".
Mix pulled oats "flour" with other dry ingredients.
Add almond butter, syrup, oil.
Add chocolate chips and mix the dough until you have a solid dough.
Make round cookie shapes and bake cookies for 12-14 min on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Let cookies cool for a while before eating.
Store cookies well covered in the fridge.