Gingerbread Spiced Snickers Overnight Oats
Luxurious breakfast or healthy dessert? These delicious oats can be both! Flavored with gingerbread spices, peanut butter and chocolate this is pretty much the dream festive treat. Vegan and gluten-free (if using gf oats and plant milk). Prep time doesn't include overnight storing in the fridge.
- 1 cup unsweetened oat drink (or other plant-based milk) I use Kaslink AITO oat drink
- 1/3 cups gluten-free oats
- 3,5 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 0,5 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 0,5 tsp ground cardamom
- 0,5 tsp gingerbread spice
Snickers caramel sauce
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened oat drink (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 oz vegan chocolate (1 oz= ~30 g)
- 1/4 cups chopped salted peanuts
Chia overnight oats: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Store in the fridge for at least 30 min or overnight.
Snickers caramel: mix all caramel ingredients with a spoon until smooth. Add more plant milk if needed.
Toppings: melt dark chocolate in a water bath and chop peanuts.
When serving the oats: swirl Snickers caramel into the oats, add a generous drizzle of chocolate and crunchy peanuts. ENJOY!