Vegan raspberry blueberry yogurt pancakes
These pancakes are fluffy and berrylicious with a lovely flavor combo of "queen berries": raspberries and blueberries.
- 3/4 cup flour (spelt or all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups soy yogurt
- 1/3 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cups maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1/3 cups raspberries
- 1/3 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking I used coconut oil
- For serving: cream, berries, maple syrup
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Add yogurt, milk, syrup and berries and mix until fully combined.
Heat pan on medium heat, add oil and about 1 tbsp of batter per pancake.
Cook until the pancake starts to bubble and is easy to flip, about 2-3 minutes per side. NOTE: these pancakes are very soft so thorough cooking on one side makes them easier to flip.
Serve pancakes warm with cream, berries and maple syrup.