Oven baked gluten-free vegan savory spinach crepes
Oven baked gluten-free vegan savory spinach crepes is a lovely wholesome breakfast or lunch. Add spices to your liking and eat with tomatoes (or tomato salsa) and coconut yogurt sauce or with avocado.
- 1 cup nuts I usually have 1/2 c walnuts and 1/2 c cashews
- 1 cup greens I usually have spinach, and sometimes add basil or other fresh herbs or nettles
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt (or adjust to taste)
- + oil for greasing the pan
- tomatoes or tomato salsa Simple tomato salsa: chop a handful of small tomatoes, add lemon or lime juice, some Extra virgin olive oil, fresh herbs such as cilantro, salt and pepper to taste
- coconut yogurt sauce
Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the paper with any oil you want. I use coconut oil.
Blend all ingredients until totally smooth.
Take about a spoonful of batter per crepe and make it into a thin round pancake shape. Continue until baking sheet is full.
Bake in the oven for 10 min. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy with the extras for either lunch or breakfast.